"We are born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone" -Orson Wells-

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Opening Up

Oh my, it has been a while since I have updated.

Well lately, I have become really close to someone. He's my best friend now. Hell, I've known him since like 4th grade? and we have just NOW decided to start seriously start talking to eachother, but believe me it's totally worth it. I havent had a good friend in such a long time. I havent let anyone get close to me, I tend to push people away.

But somehow he totally broke through all of my barriers. I feel so open with him. I dont feel the need to hide behind my mask or keep the doors to my thoughts closed. It like someon finally found the keys to my mind. AND they decided to open the doors instead of leaving them closed. It's a weird feeling knowing that someone knows nearly everything about you.

It's just strange that now I dont have to go through everything alone anymore. I have someone to actually lean on now. It's such a good feeling! I know i"m rambling, but it's a nice to change to the days I usually have.

Things seem to be so much brighter and colorful now that I have someone who will actually listen to what I have to say. Near him I'm an open book, and he doesn't mind taking the time to stop and read what's there.

He doesnt judge me or act fake around me like so many people have. He is REAL. Our friendship isnt one way like every other friendships have been lately.

It's nice.

1 comment:

  1. :) the feeling is amazingg my dear.
    and dont ever let go of it.
    Hold on to those people(:
    They make the world a muchhh brighter place
    i miss youuuu

    ReplyDelete