"We are born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone" -Orson Wells-

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Poetry

Yes, I do write poetry, however it's not always very good, but I try anyways. So last night I ended up with two poems. I thought I would post one here, but I'm not so sure as to which one I should post, so I guess I'll just post the first one. Here goes.

Wolf

Yearning
For the soft
Touch
of moonlight.
Waiting
For the
Much
Needed attention.

Pining
After the feeling of being
Wanted
Needed
Loved
by another.

Searching
for a place to hide while being
Hunted
Analyzed
Unwanted
For my innocent faults.

Howling
At the moon
for that is the only way I can
Express
The feelings that I have otherwise hidden.

It doesn't sound as good when I read it after I have written it. My poetry seems to only sound good while I'm writing it. Funny how that works.


1 comment:

  1. manmit-
    i love your stories and your poetry. you are so good at it! :)

    ReplyDelete